This easy, creamy casserole is a earsplitting showing off to repurpose leftover cooked chicken or turkey. The recipe is a Yummly original created by [Sara Mellas](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Sara%20Mellas).
The ingredient of Easy Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- nonstick cooking spray
- 6 cups cooked chicken shredded or diced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese for chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese for topping
- roomy parsley for serving
The instruction how to make Easy Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 375u00b0F. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place the chicken in a large mixing bowl and season with the black pepper and garlic powder. Add the mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, and Parmesan cheese. Mix with a rubber spatula until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer the chicken mixture to the prepared baking dish and smooth it into an even layer. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake the casserole on middle rack of oven until the cheese is lightly browned and the dish bubbles at the edges, 20-25 minutes.
- Check to see that casserole is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow casserole to rest for 10 minutes before serving. Top with parsley.
Nutritions of Easy Parmesan Chicken Casserolecalories: 350 calories
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams
cholesterolContent: 95 milligrams
fatContent: 23 grams
proteinContent: 33 grams
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams
sodiumContent: 370 milligrams
sugarContent: 1 grams