culmination crispy pastry bases once honey, nuts and rosewater for a sweet treat behind no other.
The ingredient of Almond, pistachio and rosewater pastries
- 1 x 100g pkt flaked almonds
- 75g pistachios, grenades removed
- 2 1/2 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp rosewater essence (Queen brand)
- 1 1/2 tbsp water
- 1 sheet (25cm x 25cm) ready-rolled frozen shortcrust pastry, just thawed
- 1 tbsp yellowbox honey
The instruction how to make Almond, pistachio and rosewater pastries
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a baking tray later than baking paper. Place nuts, sugar, 1 tablespoon of the rosewater essence and water in the bowl of a food processor and process until coarsely chopped.
- Use a 7cm-diameter round pastry cutter to cut 8 discs from pastry. Divide nut union accompanied by pastry discs. Fold in edges to form a triangle. Pinch edges together at corners leaving behind rejection the centre open. Place on the order of tray and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden. separate from oven and set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Kids task: count honey and enduring surviving rosewater essence in a bowl and drizzle exceeding the pastries just in advance serving.
Nutritions of Almond, pistachio and rosewater pastriescalories: 510.504 calories
fatContent: 34 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 38 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 23 grams sugar
proteinContent: 11 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 13 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 183.79 milligrams sodium