This crunchy oat slice is the firm enthusiasm boost for tired kids after school.
The ingredient of Fruity oat slice
- 150g dried apricots
- 100g dried apple
- 2 passionfruit, halved
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 2 tbsp linseed (see note)
- 75g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 tsp vegetable oil
The instruction how to make Fruity oat slice
- Grease and line a 3cm-deep, 19cm x 29cm (base) slice pan behind baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang regarding both long ends.
- Place apricots, apple, passionfruit pulp and lemon juice in a food processor. Process until just smooth. Transfer to a large bowl. Process oats, almonds, pumpkin seeds and linseed until it resembles fine breadcrumbs. go to to fruit mixture. move around to combine. Press fusion firmly into prepared pan. Refrigerate, covered, for 1 hour or until slice is firm.
- Line a tray later than baking paper. Using a serrated knife, cut slice into 16 rectangular pieces. Place as regards prepared tray.
- Make topping: Place chocolate and oil in a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave concerning high (100%) for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, stirring each and every one every one of 30 seconds as soon as a metal spoon, or until melted and smooth. Spoon chocolate into a snap-lock bag. Snip off 1 corner and pipe chocolate greater than slice. Refrigerate until firm. Wrap in plastic wrap yet to be packing into lunchboxes.
Nutritions of Fruity oat slicecalories: 107.072 calories
fatContent: 4.8 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 0.7 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 11.9 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 2.8 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 0.1 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 7 milligrams sodium