pull off your kids in the kitchen to party and cook going on a storm!
The ingredient of Egg and lettuce sandwiches
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 8 slices white sandwich bread
- 8 slices rye bread
- 3 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 8 slices wholemeal bread
The instruction how to make Egg and lettuce sandwiches
- with reference to chop eggs. Place in a bowl. build up mayonnaise. Season following salt and pepper. Using a fork, mash to combine.
- Place white bread and rye bread approaching a flat surface. improve each like egg mixture. height once lettuce. Place rye bread, early payment side up, around top of white bread. Top each stack later than wholemeal bread. Using a serrated knife, cut off surgically remove crusts. Cut each stack into 3 fingers. Serve.
Nutritions of Egg and lettuce sandwichescalories: 136.469 calories
fatContent: 7.7 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 1.4 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 10.7 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 5.6 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 113 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 179 milligrams sodium