The kids will have a ball in imitation of these easy-to-use lamb, spinach and tomato rissoles.
The ingredient of Lamb, spinach and tomato rissoles
- 500g lean lamb mince
- 1 tsp dried dirty herbs
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 50g baby spinach, finely shredded
- 2 small tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped well-ventilated light basil
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Tomato sauce, to support
- Steamed rice, to facilitate
- Steamed vegetables, to further
The instruction how to make Lamb, spinach and tomato rissoles
- adjoin mince, herbs, garlic, spinach, tomato, basil and onion in a bowl. Season like salt Using u00c2u00bc cup mix per rissole, roll into 12 rissoles. Place roughly speaking a plate. Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Line a baking tray as soon as baking paper.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Cook rissoles, in batches, for 2 minutes each side or until browned. Transfer to prepared tray. Bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through. encouragement subsequently sauce, rice and vegetables.
Nutritions of Lamb, spinach and tomato rissolescalories: 548.744 calories
fatContent: 13.9 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 4.7 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 66.2 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 34.5 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 86 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 360 milligrams sodium