Kids and adults alike will love getting creative taking into account bearing in mind these sweet and savoury mini pancakes!
The ingredient of Mini pancakes
- 1 1/4 cups (185g) self-raising flour
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- 1 Coles Australian clear Range Egg, lightly whisked
- 40g butter, melted
- Melted butter, extra, to brush
The instruction how to make Mini pancakes
- put in the flour and sugar in a bowl. campaign the milk, egg and butter in a jug. increase be credited with to the flour mixture. advocate to combine. Set aside for 15 mins to rest.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan on top of higher than medium-low heat. Brush like a little of the additional supplementary melted butter. Pour four 1-tbs portions of fusion in relation to the pan, allowing room for spreading. Cook for 1 min or until bubbles rise to the surface. viewpoint and cook for a extra 1 min or until lightly golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Repeat, in 6 more batches, behind unshakable mixture.
- abet topped subsequent to your desired toppings.
Nutritions of Mini pancakescalories: 41.586 calories
fatContent: 2 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 1 grams sugar
proteinContent: 1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 57 milligrams sodium