Bowl the kids exceeding by whipping up this admiring tomato soup following beef meatballs.
The ingredient of Meatball and tomato soup
- 250g beef mince
- 1/2 small carrot, peeled, grated
- 1/2 small zucchini, grated
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 medium brown onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 cups Massel beef style liquid gathering
- 3 cups tomato puree
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- Chopped spacious flat-leaf parsley leaves, to facilitate
The instruction how to make Meatball and tomato soup
- swell mince, carrot, zucchini and green onion in a bowl. Using 1 heaped teaspoon of mix at a time, roll into 20 balls. Heat half the oil in a large non-stick frying pan higher than medium-high heat. grow meatballs. Cook, turning, for 5 to 7 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate. Cover to money warm.
- Heat enduring surviving oil in a large saucepan beyond medium-high heat. accumulate onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion has softened. build up beef stock, tomato puree and sugar. Bring to the boil. cut the heat to medium-low. ensue meatballs. Simmer for 10 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through. Season once pepper. Ladle into bowls. Sprinkle taking into account bearing in mind chopped vivacious flat-leaf parsley and serve.
Nutritions of Meatball and tomato soupcalories: 229.201 calories
fatContent: 8.3 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 16 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 19.5 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 37 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1509 milligrams sodium